- Eiffel Tower
- Siene River Cruise
- D'Orsay Museum
- Pompidou Museum
- Rodeu Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Champs Elysees
- Montmartre and Sacre Coeur
- Mont St. Michel
Beaches & Battlefields
OPTIONAL ONE DAY EXTENSION - Normandy / American Cemetery / Landing Beaches
- Round trip airfare to Paris
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodations for four nights in Paris
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Four lunches
- Four dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Guided walking tour as descrimbed in the itinerary
- Half day guided panoramic city tour
- Admission to the Louvre
- Admission to the Catacombs
- Admission to the Eiffel Tower
- River cruise on the Siene
- Choice of one Museum Admission: o D’Orsay Museum o Pompidou Museum o Roden Museum
You’ll depart for the overnight flight to Paris.
Arrival to Paris airport in the morning. You’ll meet your guide after you exit customs and then board a coach for Paris. Upon arrival enjoy a panoramic tour of Paris and then you’ll check into your hotel. You’ll have the rest of the afternoon free. In the evening you’ll have dinner at a local restaurant and then return to your hotel.
This morning you’ll take a guided tour at the Louvre art museum. You’ll see the famous “Three Ladies,” the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Samothrace Victory. After your visit you’ll have some free time for lunch. In the afternoon you’ll head up to Montmartre and walk along the narrow cobble stoned streets. You’ll see the artists at place due Tertre and the Sacre Coeur basilica. In the evening you’ll have dinner at one of the many restaurants on the square.
This morning you’ll visit the catacombs of Paris, a cemetery made up a vast network of tunnels and caverns right in Paris! After your visit, you’ll continue to the Eiffel tower for a fantastic view. Then you’ll enjoy a narrated river cruise on the Seine. In the evening you’ll have dinner and then head back to your hotel.
This morning you’ll head over to the Musee D’Orsay located inside an old railway station. This museum is known for its impressionist painting collection. After your visit you’ll take a walking tour in the district of Le Marais, the oldest part of Paris. In the evening you’ll have dinner and then return to your hotel.
This morning you’ll check out of your hotel and head to the airport for your return trip home.