- Kusadasi, Turkey
- Heraklion, Crete
- Kusadasi / Roman Ruins
Athens & Ancient Greece
- Round trip airfare to Athens
- Airport transfers and motor coach transportation
- Hotel accommodations for three nights in Athens
- Hotel accommodations for four nights on the cruise (see itinerary)
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Six lunches
- Six dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Half day guided tour in Athens as described in the suggested itinerary
- Shore excursion in Kusadasi to the Roman ruins at Ephesus
- Round trip funicular ticket in Santorini
- Full day excursion to Delphi including lunch
- Four night / Five day Cruise with stops at:
- o Mykonos o Kusadasi, Turkey (Ephesus) o Patmos o Rhodes o Heraklion, Crete o Santorini
You’ll depart in the evening for your overnight flight to Athens.
Day 2 You’ll arrive in Athens in the morning and meet your local tour manager at the airport. You’ll travel by bus to your hotel where you’ll store your luggage and then have the afternoon free to explore the Plaka. You can check into your hotel after 3:00pm and then take a break before dinner.
Day 3 After breakfast in the hotel you’ll take a guided tour in Athens including a visit to the Acropolis and it’s museum, the Panathenaikon Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896, and much more. In the evening you’ll have dinner and then return to the hotel.
Today you’ll take a full day excursion to Delphi. You’ll visit the archaeological site of Delphi and the famous archeological museum. You’ll also visit the Springs of Castalia known for its mythical waters of eternal youth. Your visit will also include a visit to the Temple of Apollo and the Sanctuary of Apollo where you’ll learn about the history and mythology behind the “Oracle” that was believed to predict the future at his historic site once considered to be the center of the earth. Lunch in the town of Delphi is included with this trip. In the evening you’ll return to Athens and have dinner.
Day 5 - Day 8
You’ll check out of the hotel in the morning and depart for Piraeus where you’ll board a ship for your four night cruise. Here is the tentative cruise itinerary: Day Port Arr. Dep. 1 Monday Piraeus (Athens), Greece - 11:00 1 Monday Mykonos Greece 18:00 23:00 2 Tuesday Kusadasi, Turkey 07:00 12:00 2 Tuesday Patmos, Greece 16:00 21:00 3 Wednesday Rhodes, Greece 07:00 18:00 3 Thursday Heraklion, (Crete), Greece 07:00 11:30 4 Thursday Santorini, Greece 16:30 21:00 5 Friday Piraeus (Athens), Greece 07:00 - Day 8
When the ship returns to port, you’ll be picked up by a coach and taken to the airport for your return trip home.