Come experience the Aloha State!
- Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona Memorial
- Diamond Head
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Haleiwa/Oahu's North Shore
- Oahu's South Shore
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Coffee plantation
- Volcano National Park
- Naalehu/Black Sand Beaches
- Akaka Fall State Park
- Wailuku River State Park
Oahu & The Big Island
- Round trip airfare to Hawaii and interisland flight between Oahu and Hawaii
- Bus transportation as described in the suggested itinerary
- Hotel accommodations for four nights in Waikiki at the Queen Kapi`olani Hotel or similar
- Hotel accommodations for one night at the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Five dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Self-guided hike at Diamond Head
- Guided sightseeing tour in Honolulu
- Visit to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial
- Admission & Tour at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Visit to Haleiwa and Oahu’s North Shore
- Visit to Oahu’s South Shore
- Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center with evening show included
- Coffee plantation tour
- Visit to Volcano National Park
- Visit to Naalehu to see the Black Sand Beaches
- Admission to the Planetarium show in Hilo
- Visit to Akaka Falls State Park
- Visit to Wailuku River State Park
You’ll depart in the morning for your flight to Hawaii. When you arrive you’ll be met at the airport by your local tour manager and then you’ll head to your hotel for check in. After a short break you’ll have dinner in Waikiki.
This morning you’ll get a bright and early start for your hike at Diamond Head. You’ll hike through this broad, saucer-shaped crater formed over 300,000 years ago during a volcanic explosion. The .8 mile hike takes you 560 feet up to the summit where you’ll see spectacular views of the landscape and the sea. After the hike you’ll head back to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you’ll begin a sightseeing tour in Honolulu. You’ll take a two hour guided tour that will include drive by and/or stops at the Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, the Governor's Mansion, State Library, the King Kamehameha Statue and the National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl). After your tour you’ll take a break for lunch. Next you’ll visit the Arizona Memorial. You’ll learn about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and then see take a boat ride to the memorial. The USS Arizona is the final resting place for many of the ship's 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The 184-foot-long Memorial structure spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship. After your visit you’ll return to the hotel for a break. In the evening you’ll have dinner and then return to the hotel.
You’ll have breakfast in the hotel and then head out for a drive to the North Shore. You’ll visit Haleiwa where you’ll see the famous Bonzai Pipe Line and a turtle sanctuary. You’ll continue to the town of Haleiwa for lunch at one of their famous shrimp trucks and for delicious shaved ice from Matsumoto’s. Then you’ll head to the Polynesian Cultural Center. You’ll see the villages & exhibits: Hawai’i, Marquesas, Tahiti, Tonga, Samoan, Rapa Nui, Aotearoa, Fiji, Hawaiian Mission Settlement. You’ll also have access to the village canoe tour, Tram Tour of La’ie, and the “Rainbows of Paradise” Canoe Pageant. In the evening you’ll enjoy a luau buffet dinner and the famous “HA: Breath of Life” show where the actors will mystify you with their fire show.
This morning you’ll have breakfast and then head to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. You’ll take a ride on the Pineapple Express train where you’ll hear the story of the Dole family and their influence on the Pineapple industry. Next you’ll along Oahu's South Shore visiting the Pali Lookout, Halona Blow Hole, Sandy Beach and the Makapu'u Lighthouse. After the tour you’ll return to your hotel and have the rest of the afternoon free. In the evening you’ll enjoy a beach view BBQ on the pool deck at your hotel.
This morning you’ll take an early flight Hilo. When you arrive you’ll head to a coffee plantation for a quick tour and breakfast. Then you’ll continue to Volcanoes National Park, where you’ll see the world famous Kilauea Volcano which has been steadily erupting since the 1980’s. You’ll take a tour at the park and then take a small hike along a portion of the Kilauea Iki trail down through Thurston Lava Tube and back. After a lunch break you’ll continue you’ll continue the drive to Naalehu for a photo stop at the black sand beach at Punalu'u Black Sand Beach Park. After the tour you’ll head to your hotel for check in, a break and then dinner. In the evening you’ll see a planetarium show and then if possible see the lava glow at the Halema’uma’u Crater.
You’ll have breakfast and then depart from the hotel for sightseeing north of Hilo – to include Rainbow Falls, Onomea Bay Scenic Drive and Akaka Falls. After your tour you’ll head to the airport for your return flight home.