New Orleans Tours
Come experience the Queen of the Mississippi!
- Mardi Gras World
- Swamp Tour
- Vampire & Ghost Tour
- National World War II Museum
- French Quarter
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- River Walk
- French Market
- Cafe Du Monde
- Michaul's Live Cajun Restaurant
- Steamboat Natchez
- Hard Rock Cafe
Bayous & the Big Easy
- Round trip Bus, Air or Train transportation from your school to New Orleans
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in the New Orleans area
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Three lunches
- Two dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50.000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Evening vampire & ghost walking tour
- Swamp Tour
- Visit to Mardi Gras World
- Admission to the National World War II Museum
- French Quarter Walking tour
- Admission to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Visit to the River Walk
- Visit to the French Market
- Visit to Café Du Monde
Upon arrival, you’ll meet your local tour manager and then head to the French Quarter for a guided walking tour. After the tour you’ll head to the River Walk and take a break for lunch and some shopping. Then you’ll visit the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. In the evening you’ll enjoy a dinner jazz cruise aboard the Steamboat Natchez.
You’ll have breakfast in your hotel and then head down to the swamps for a tour. You’ll enjoy a boat ride and narrated tour through the swamp. Watch out for the alligators! After your tour you’ll return to New Orleans with a stop at Mardi Gras World. You’ll see where many of the floats for the Mardi Gras Parades are made. After your visit you’ll return and visit the National World War II Museum. In the evening you’ll enjoy dinner at Michaul’s Live Cajun Music restaurant. You’ll have a dinner buffet and enjoy Cajun music and dancing. After dinner you’ll return to your hotel.
After breakfast you’ll check out of your rooms and store your luggage on the bus. Then you’ll head into the Quarter for a visit to the French Market. Founded in 1791, the New Orleans French Market is the oldest public market in the country and today it features shopping, dining and music. You’ll also make a stop at Café Du Monde for some of their famous coffee and beignets (fried donuts). After your visit you’ll have some free time to explore on your own. In the evening you’ll have dinner and then take an evening haunted ghost and vampire walking tour. After the tour you’ll depart for home.