- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Neuschwantsetin Castle
Munich + Heidelburg + Frankfurt + Berlin
- Round trip airfare to Munich / return from Berlin
- Airport transfers and motor coach transportation
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Heidelburg
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Munich
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Berlin
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Frankfurt
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Five lunches
- Five dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- One overnight train ride with shared couchette sleeper arrangments from Munich to Berlin
- Guided sightseeing tour in Munich
- Day trip to Dachau Concentration Camp
- Day trip to the Neuschwantsetin Castle and Oberammergau
- Guided sightseeing tour in Berlin
Evening departure for the flight to Munich.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide at the airport. First we'll travel to the hotel and drop off our luggage (check-in will not be until later in the afternoon) and then we'll take a walking tour of the in the capital of Bavaria and Germany's third largest city. After the tour we'll head back to the hotel for check in and a short break. In the evening we'll have dinner near the hotel.
This morning we'll take a day trip to the Neuschwanstein Castle and the town of Oberammergau and then return late in the afternoon to Munich. In the evening we'll have dinner near the hotel.
Today we'll take a ride to the concentration camp site at Dachau. We'll return to Munich in the late afternoon for some free time and in the evening have dinner. After dinner we'll board an overnight train for the journey to Berlin.
When we arrive in the morning, we'll head to our hotel and store our luggage. Next, we'll take a guided tour of the city including a visit to Alexanderplatz, Check Point Charlie and the Berlin Wall Museum, the Brandenburg Gate and other sites. When the tour ends we'll return to the hotel for check in and a short break and then have dinner.
Today we'll have a free day in Berlin to continue exploring the city, shop or to visit on of its numerous museums. In the evening we'll have dinner near the hotel.
This morning we'll depart for the return flight home.