- Giant's Causeway
- Rockfleet Castle
- Clare Island
- Burren / Ailwee Caves
- Cliffs of Moher
- "Ring of Kerry"
- Blarney Castle
- Waterford / House of Waterford Crystal
The Emerald Isle
- Round trip airfare to Ireland
- Airport transfers and motor coach transportation
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Galway
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Bunratty
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Killarney
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Waterford
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Dublin
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Seven lunches
- Seven dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Guided city tour in Galway
- Visit to the Rockfleet Castle
- Ferry ride and visit to Clare Island
- Visit to the Burren including entry to the Ailwee Caves
- Visit to the Cliffs of Moher
- Driving tour on the “Ring of Kerry”
- Visit to the Blarney Castle
- Visit to Waterford and the House of Waterford Crystal
- Visit to Kilkenny
- One day Hop On / Hop Off Bus tour in Dublin
Overnight flight from the U.S. to Ireland.
Upon arrival in Ireland, you'll meet your local guide and then drive to Galway. You'll visit Eyre Square where you'll hear about the gruesome past of this iconic public park before taking in two of Galway’s historical cemeteries to hear stories of war crimes & war criminals. Going West of the Corrib you'll also visit the Catholic Cathedral & take in panoramic views of St. Nicholas Cathedral & The Old University. We also visit the Salthill Promenade where you get a chance to ‘kick the wall’ and experience Galway’s maritime heritage in the Old Claddagh Village. In the late afternoon you'll check into your hotel and then have dinner.
Overnight in Galway
Today you'll drive towards Newport where you'll visit the Rockfleet Castle, stormed and taken by Grace O'Malley after she split from her husband. You'll tour the castle and then head over by ferry to Clare Island where Grace O'Malley most likely lived as a child. You'll enjoy the magnificent scenery along Clew Bay and the Mayo coastline as you sail to the island. On the island there are ample opportunities to see the native birds and wildlife. You'll see the sights including the Cistercian abbey, Grace O'Malley's Castle and the megalithic tomb. In the late afternoon you'll return to Galway and have dinner in the evening.
Overnight in Galway
This morning you'll check out of your hotel and drive down to the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher. You'll see the fascinating and unique landscape during your drive. First you'll stop at the Dunguaire Castle, a 16th Century tower house that holds medieval banquets in the summer. You'll continue to the 12th century Cistercian Abbey of Corcomroe and then onto Ballyvaughn. Here you''ll visit the Ailwee Caves, one of Ireland's oldest caves carved out by a subterrainian river. After your visit you'll continue onto the Cliffs of Moher for stunning views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay. After your visit you'll continue the drive to Bunratty where you'll stay in the Bunratty Castle Hotel and enjoy a medieval style banquet.
Overnight in Bunratty
Today you'll check out of your hotel and take a drive to see the famous "Ring of Kerry." This tour will circle the magnificent MacGillycuddy Reeks and runs through ts many passes and valleys along the shore of Dingle Bay and Kenmare Bay. The Ring of Kerry provides many unforgettable memories as it passes through the many picturesque villages such as Glenbeigh, Waterville and Sneem and returns via Ladies View, the famous Lakes of Killarney and through the Oakwoods of Killarney's magnificent National Park. You'll head to your hotel in Killarney late in the afternoon and then have dinner in the evening.
Overnight in Killarney
This morning you'll head out to Blarney where you'll see the famous six hundred year old castle and have a chance to kiss the Blarney stone. After a visit and a break for lunch, you'll continue to Waterford where you'll tour the House of Waterford Crystal. After your tour you'll have some free time and then head to your hotel for check in. In the evening you’ll have dinner.
Overnight in Waterford/Area
After a leisurely breakfast, you’ll check out of your hotel and then begin the drive to Dublin. You’ll stop in the charming town of Kilkenny for lunch on your way. When you arrive in Dublin you’ll check into your hotel and then have some free time to relax before dinner. In the evening you’ll have dinner.
Overnight in Dublin
Today you'll have a hop-on / hop-off bus tour in Dublin. You'll have a chance to see all the sights your own and hear narrated information about the sights on the double-decker bus. Attractions along the route include Trinity College (home of the Book of Kells), Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Guiness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo and more. In the evening you'll enjoy a fantastic dinner and entertainment at the famous Brazen Head Pub, the second oldest in Ireland at over 800 years old.
Overnight in Dublin
You'll check out of your hotel in the morning and head to the airport for your return flight home.