San Diego Tours
Come experience the birthplace of California!
- Balboa Park
- The San Diego Zoo
- The San Diego Wild Animal Park
- Rubin H. Fleet Science Center
- IMAX Theatre
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Old Town
- The Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- USS Midway Museum
- San Diego Harbor / Whale Watching
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Round trip Bus, Air or Train transportation from your school to San Diego
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in the San Diego area
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Three lunches
- Two dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Admission to Sea World
- Admission to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center with IMAX film
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Docent led tour at the Mission Basilicia San Diego de Alcala Church
- Admission to the San Diego Wild Animal Park
Upon arrival, you will meet your local tour guide and go visit Sea World. You will have lunch in the park. In the evening you’ll have dinner at the Hard Rock Café and then head to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to Balboa Park where you’ll visit the Science Museum and also view an IMAX film. After the museum, you will spend the day at the San Diego Zoo. You will have lunch there and in the evening have dinner at Albert’s Restaurant located in the zoo. You will have more free time in the zoo after dinner before returning to the hotel for the evening.
After breakfast at the hotel you will check out and head to the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala Church for a tour. After the tour you will visit the Wild Animal Park. You can have lunch in the park. You’ll then depart for home.