Come experience the Historic Triangle of Virginia!
- Jamestown Settlement
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Yorktown Victory Center
- Yorktown Battlefield
- Ghost Tour
- Busch Gardens
- Water Country USA
- Mystery Dinner Show
- Round trip Bus, Air or Train transportation from your school to Colonial Williamsburg
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in the Colonial Williamsburg area
- Breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Three lunches
- Two dinners
- Professional tour manager throughout your trip and at the hotel
- Night Security at your hotel while your chaperones sleep
- One Free Place in Double Occupancy for every 10 full paying passengers
- Travel accident, trip delay and medical insurance up to $50,000 per person
- Free Website - parents can sign up & pay on line with no monthly recurring fees!
- Admission to Jamestown Settlement
- Yorktown Victory Center
- Half day guided tour in Colonial Williamsburg
- Night tour program (Lanthorn Tour or similar)
- Admission to Busch Gardens
Upon arrival, you will meet your tour guide and begin your tour. You will start by going to Yorktown where you will get to spend some time there seeing the sites and the Yorktown campsite. You will have lunch and then you will go over to the Jamestown Settlement for the afternoon. You will get to hear the story of the people who founded Jamestown and of the Virginia Indians they encountered. Expansive gallery exhibits and an introductory film trace Jamestown's beginnings in England and the first century of the Virginia colony and describe the cultures of the Powhatan Indians, Europeans and Africans who converged in 1600s Virginia. Outdoors, you will be able to board replicas of the three ships that sailed from England to Virginia in 1607, explore life-size re-creations of the colonists' fort and a Powhatan village, and tour a seasonal riverfront discovery area to learn about European, Powhatan and African economic activities associated with water. In the outdoor areas, costumed historical interpreters describe and demonstrate daily life in the early 17th century. From there, you will go to dinner at Sal’s Ristorante. Following dinner, you will go on an evening ghost tour. You will then return back to the hotel for the evening.
You will have breakfast at the hotel. You will begin your day by going to Williamsburg for the day where you have a study visit in the morning. You will get to examine key events, investigate a public building which served the colonial community, explore domestic life and observe trades people at work. You will get to see the exhibition buildings, colonial trade shops and colonial homes of the Historic Area. You will break for lunch and then have some time to explore Williamsburg and the shops. You will then enjoy your evening program doing a Lanthorn Tour (or similar program) this evening. You will then have dinner at Kings Arms Tavern and then return to the hotel for the evening.
You will have breakfast and check out of the hotel. You will load your bags on the bus and go spend the day at Busch Gardens. You will have lunch and dinner inside the park. In the afternoon, you will board the bus and depart for home.